RFP - McKay Ave Utility Improvement Project
Proposal Date4/5/22 2:00pm
Company & Contacts
East Bay Regional Park District
Shun Yu, Civil Engineer - email@example.com
ROBERT W. CROWN MEMORIAL STATE BEACH
The Project includes the following:
• Remove or abandon-in-place brick manholes and gravity sewer piping.
• Remove or abandon-in-place potable water piping connected to neighboring property.
• Remove single-stall wood restroom building at the south end of McKay Ave.
• Demolish EBRPD SS lift station and replace it with a new adjacent SS lift station.
• Install new SS manholes, gravity SS lines and SS force main.
• Install 2,300 LF new potable water line.
• Preliminary construction cost estimated is ~$ 1.2M.
QUESTIONS DUE BY: TUESDAY, MARCH 22nd 2022 @5:00PM